What we do:
Individual support is about working with youth aged 12- 25. We support young people who live, play, study and work in City of Melbourne (that also includes Kensington & Parkville). Read on below on what kind of things we help with and how it all goes down!
Soo…. how can you help me?
We can help and support you on a range of things! Below is a list of tasks and goals we have worked in the past with people who have reached out to us:
- Job applications
- Networking (both personal & professional)
- Help create or tidy up your CV/resume
- Help choose and fill out forms for enrolling in high school and university
- Linking up to sports clubs and groups
- Guidance on career pathways
- Help apply for other peer leader program initiatives that are available
- Guidance on how to get your license
- Court case appearances & support
- Alcohol & Drug related support
- Family support & grief
- Wellbeing and mental health
Although these are just some of the things we have helped with, we are open to helping with other things that aren’t on the list.